Parenting After Trauma
Solve the problem of childhood that is affecting your parenting
Many encounter difficulties in childhood that have negatively impacted both romantic relationships and parental responses.
In the PAT course we will look at
- Early connection and its impact on the self esteem, confidence and your child's life choices.
- We will help you to rewrite childhood script so that it will no longer affect your parenting.
- We will explore areas of change and give you the tools to make adjustments that will impact your relationships with your children.
- The tools that you will learn in the PAT course will help you to bond with your children. Even after they are teenagers and it feels like you have lost the opportunity to bond with them.
- You will have the opportunity to work through your past so that it will no longer present negatively in your relationships.
Joanna has over 12 years of experience assisting people in improving the quality of their lives by addressing issues of the past that is impacting their lives and relationships.
Joanna trained as a social worker and worked in addictions of over 7 years. She later became a practice teacher in Social Work. While doing practice teaching, she served in over seven universities and dozens of placement providers across the North of England.
Following a need to serve more deeply Joanna completed counselling training and volunteered in organisations in Leeds, Huddersfield and Bradford West Yorkshire. She currently runs a private practice, offering face to face, video and telephone counselling.
Joanna also organises yearly conferences and retreat that provides a safe place for people to begin to heal.
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.